Have you splash a bit of jelly on your lovely carpet and you want to get it out from the carpet? What do you except to call professionals for removing the jelly stains from your carpet. Well, no need to call experts in this situation as you can do it by using normal home ingredients. We have some best carpet stain removal tricks by which can handle the jelly stain from your carpet. Just you may need to follow some methods as described below. So, read carefully and remove the jelly stain from your carpet.
Simple Methods to Remove Jelly Stains From Your Carpet
- Remove jelly from the carpet: Use a paper towel or tissue and to remove the jelly from the carpet. Work delicately so that you can efficiently remove jelly without producing a mess on your carpet. You can also use a dull knife to remove the jelly.
- Make a homemade cleaning solution with liquid dish soap: If you want to remove the jelly stain, use liquid dish soap so that you can make a cleaning solution. Take a small vessel and fill it with one-fourth part of white vinegar and water to make natural carpet stain removal. Then, mix well to apply the cleaning solution over the stained area and leave the area for 30 or 40 minutes. Then, wash the carpet area by utilising the clean water.
- Vinegar solution: Apply vinegar solution to remove the jelly stain from the carpet. It is a fabulous choice to clean the carpet naturally. Make a homemade cleaning solution by mixing the vinegar and water with sufficient quantity. And, fill this effective cleaning mixture into a small spray bottle to apply ideally on your carpet. Spray this solution immediately over the jelly-stained area and leave it for two or three hours. Then, clean the affected area by using water. Do not forget to dry up the carpet after cleaning. To get a prompt result, you can use a wet clean rag for blotting the carpet affected area and repeat the blotting process until the stain is gone. To get professional carpet dry cleaning services, call our experts.
- Leave the carpet to dry up: It is a crucial step to prevent the mould on your carpet. If you leave the wet carpet at its own condition, it can cause mould or mildew underneath the carpet padding. So, dry up the carpet completely after removing the stain. Well, people also hire us for carpet mould removal services.
- Vacuuming: After finishing the carpet cleaning, vacuum the carpet and get an excellent result. It will eliminate the remaining trash from the carpet surface.
Call Experts For Commercial Carpet Cleaning
If you are looking for commercial carpet cleaning in Perth, call the professionals of Commercial Carpet Cleaning Perth – SK Cleaning Services. We have the best workers who are known for good performance in this cleaning industry. So, book us now.