The sea of wardrobe designs will make you dive into it, however, getting the one which suits you and your lifestyle can widen your grin. So, vanish the dilemma you have regarding armoires. Check out the ways and sketch your own wardrobe style.
Some people have a fad of organising clothes perfectly in their closets that when they open it, the strong aesthetic individuality can grab their eyeballs. For all those coming in the aforesaid genre, a customised wardrobe design is a great solution. Ever since the idea of personalised wardrobes opted by the craft persons, it has taken much prominence in interior design.
Bedroom wardrobe designs are one of those pieces of furniture which ensure the personality of the owner. Making yourself a fashion statement starts from how you dress up your modular wardrobes. If you really want to put some efforts to personalise your design of wardrobe, have a look at the ways mentioned next. Just make sure, whatever design or pattern you stick to for the almirah design, it should appropriately fit in the available space.
- Sundry storage with drawers: A cupboard design for bedroom needs to be filled with as many storage shelves as it can. Apart from the “so called” needed stuff for the closets- clothes, various other essentials like shoes, jewellery, woollens, handbags, cosmetics, etc define a wardrobe. Therefore, lots and lots of rows along with shelves can help you in a great way to arrange the aforementioned. Spend some real hours to sketch out the plan of almirah design for the bedroom and make a contemporarily stylish dressing mansion.
- Leave stash, keep it open: Wardrobe designs with doors are an old chestnut. Why not trying the exact opposite? The idea of open wardrobe designs for the bedroom is ideal in the sense that they not only flaunt the contemporary look but can organise products sprucely. The only major drawback with this kind of personalisation is dust. To keep it away, you can use curtains which match the decors of your bedroom. Pick some contrasting, bright shades to add peppiness in the ambience.
- A full-length mirror design: Mirrors can be affixed in the wooden almirah design and would be a great idea if you have space issues. Besides, there’s no requirement of a vanity table if a full-length mirror is engineered in the wardrobe. Although it is a good choice, a mirrored door almirah needs constant cleaning to give a neat reflection. If you stick to this pattern, make sure rest of the design is minimal so it doesn’t exhibit extra frills.
- Sliding wardrobe design: Keep aside the traditionalism for a while and think what else can contribute the smartness to your bedroom. Adding a sliding wardrobe design may enhance poise to the vapid decors. Choose sliding glass doors, which are not mandatory to be transparent. The elegance can be raised up with a frosted or translucent glass unit as well.
- One wall reserved for the wardrobe: A lot of experiments can be done with a larger-sized bedroom. Glorify your big room by donating one of the walls for the wardrobe. It goes without saying, cupboards are the essential elements of the bedroom and if you give a large chunk of space to it, the appearance will emerge interestingly.
- L-shaped wardrobes seem exciting: When trying hands on the wardrobe designs for bedroom, the sky is the limit, indeed. Another interesting design you can follow is the L-shaped wardrobe. This is great if space is limited. Besides, corners can be fully utilised with this shape of the closet. Any other piece of furniture can take a substantial area.
- Colours make the aura dynamic: When all the ideas or inspirations are covered, take hues into account. Believe it or not, colours can add a dynamic effect to any space. So, if there’s a scope to spread it on the wardrobes, then why not give a try to a bright popping one for the bedroom? Wooden wardrobe designs, these days, are available in a bulk of superior and sleek dark shades. The high-gloss laminated material looks vibrant and compliments rest of the bedroom furniture as well.